How we started
Beulah church of God 7th Day started under the leadership of the late Reuben Johnson, mothers Atkins, Reid, and many others who had the calling to build the kingdom of GOD. It was Mother Atkins who got the vision to name our place of worship "Beulah." Beulah started out at 1624 East 172nd street in 1972. As time goes, on the membership began to grow, and the membership was relocated to E. 215th street, at the home of the Deacon and sis Charlton.
After moving to the Charltons, they relocated to a bigger location at 3450 Eastchester Road. Beulah started out with just 3 families, and has grow to over 200 members.
Currently we are now worshipping at our beautiful edifice, which is located at 986 East Gunhill Road Bronx, NY 10469 at the corner of Paulding avenue.